Zora Neale Hurston-
• hard enamel pin measures 1.5" in height and is 1/6" thick
• matte nickel and dark gray with 2 posts on the back
• a nice heavy weight but still light enough to wear on a t-shirt
• each comes attached to a letterpress printed card that gives info about Zora
• card is folded at the top to protect the pin backs and measures 3.5"x2.5"
• packaged in a cello sleeve
Zora Neale Hurston (1891-1960) was a novelist, anthropologist, and folklorist. Her most renown novel is Their Eyes Were Watching God, 1937. She was a leader in the Harlem Renaissance promoting the protection of rights of African Americans. A Genius of the South.